Choosing What to Wear For Your Boudoir Session
Trying to figure out what to wear at your boudoir session? We’ve got a few tips to help you out:
1. Wear what makes you feel sexy. Boudoir sessions are all about bringing your sexy side, so if you put something on and you feel uncomfortable, move on to the next option. Consider it sort of like searching for the perfect wedding dress. When you put it on and can’t help but spin in front of the mirror or think, “Heck yes, I’m sexy!” then that is the piece you should wear on shoot day.
2. Opt for lingerie that flatters your favorite parts. If you’ve got an impressive rack (yes, we’re going there), then choose something that really shows of that feature. Maybe you’re a fan of your own derriere and want to show the goods, too. Choose a piece that accentuates whatever features you love most about yourself.
3. Basics, black bra and panty set, black high heels, a button down shirt, a jersey from your favourite team. Bra and panty sets, corset that you love.
4. Footwear matters, too. Instead, opt for shoes that scream “sexy sophistication.” FYI: Heels can also do a lady good when it comes to posture and accentuating muscles in her legs.
Nude (a colour similar to your natural skin tone) heels with a small heel not a wedge.
Solid colour heels vs heels with a pattern.
- a cute robe
- a corset/corset type outfit
- bra and panty set
- solid colour panties
- sexy jeans, button up shirt
- a favourite sports jersey